CHUBB VS PURE INSURANCE
(WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?)
Chubb vs PURE Insurance
High net worth families have unique & complex needs. This means that they need specialized insurance that truly protects their assets. There are several insurance companies that provide insurance policies that are specifically designed for those who have a high net-worth, and two of the most popular include Chubb vs PURE Insurance.
Both companies provide a variety of insurance policies that provide comprehensive coverage for the things that the affluent need. These policies include high value homeowners insurance, high value automobile insurance, expensive valuables coverage, life insurance, and more.
If you are wealthy and you are trying to decide which insurance provider will best protect your assets, you might be considering either PURE Insurance or Chubb. Which one is right for you? Here’s an overview of the types of insurance policies that each of these providers offer for high net-worth individuals to help you determine which carrier you should choose.
Chubb vs PURE Insurance. Chubb offers insurance policies that are specifically designed for customers who are wealthy.
These insurance policies provide extensive coverage that is designed to meet the unique needs of people who live an affluent lifestyle, providing them with increased peace of mind.
Some of the options that Chubb offers for high net-worth individuals include:
- Personal and family security: Through Chubb, those who have a high net-worth will be able to gain access to risk analysis reports, as well as diagnostic consultations. This includes information and protection that is specifically related to those risks that people who have a lot of wealth face, including theft of property, theft of identity, home invasions, as well as kidnapping.
- Travel Safety Security: For high net-worth individuals who travel a great deal, Chubb offers their clients access to information that pertains to specific risks that are related to traveling, such as terrorism, political instability, and the safety of airlines.
- High Value Homeowner’s Insurance:With Chubb’s high value homeowner’s insurance coverage, you will have the option to choose between receiving the full amount that is needed to return your home to its original condition or to receive a cash payout for the value of your home if it has been damaged by fire, a storm, or even vandalism.
- Coverage For Valuable Items: Chubb will also provide coverage for collections of items that have a high value. This includes highly valuable artwork and furnishings, as well as other types of highly valuable collections like wine or guns. Should those items that are covered by this insurance be damaged, lost, or stolen, you will be reimbursed for their value.
- Jewelry Insurance: If you have a collection of jewelry, it’s likely that you will want to have it protected. Through Chubb’s insurance, they will be covered in the event that they are lost, stolen, or damaged.
These are just some of the insurance coverage options that are offered for wealth families by Chubb. This insurance company has a stellar track of paying out policies fairly and quickly. Moreover, their customers report that they are satisfied and that they receive coverage that meets their unique needs.
Chubb vs PURE Insurance – According to the Chubb Insurance website, following are some reasons to choose them:
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded P&C insurance company and the largest commercial insurer in the U.S. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. We combine the precision of craftsmanship with decades of experience to conceive, craft and deliver the very best insurance coverage and service to individuals and families, and businesses of all sizes.
Chubb is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. The company serves multinational corporations, mid-size and small businesses with property and casualty insurance and risk engineering services; affluent and high net worth individuals with substantial assets to protect; individuals purchasing life, personal accident, supplemental health, homeowners, automobile and specialty personal insurance coverage; companies and affinity groups providing or offering accident and health insurance programs and life insurance to their employees or members; and insurers managing exposures with reinsurance coverage.
Chubb vs PURE Insurance. PURE specializes in offering insurance coverage for financially successful families. In fact, these are the only clients that they insure.
This carrier offers a member-owned model, which means that you don’t have to worry about the effects of disinterested shareholders only looking for short term profits. Furthermore, premiums are reduced, as claims are made less frequently.
Some of the coverage options offered by PURE Insurance include:
- High Value Homeowner’s Insurance – With this coverage, you will receive the option to replace or rebuild your home in the event that it is damaged, or to receive a payout in the amount that your home is worth.
- High Value Auto Insurance – With PURE, all of your vehicles will be covered under the same policy. They will also pay the agreed upon value of the vehicle without having to worry about a deductible, and a guarantee of original manufacturer’s replacement parts.
PURE High Net-Worth Insurance also provides coverage for collections of artwork, watercrafts, flooding, fraud, and even cyber fraud.
Chubb vs PURE Insurance – According to the PURE Insurance website, these are the reasons to choose them:
- Alignment of Interests – PURE’s member-owned model means that the interests of our membership are not at odds with delivering returns to disinterested shareholders. We focus on doing what’s right for our members and are able to deliver excellent service while saving them an average of 20% per year.
- Commitment to Transparency – We serve smart, sophisticated people who want to know where their money is going, how prices are set, and how PURE is being managed. So we tell them. We issue an annual report each year, share Pricing Principles for how rates are set, and provide a detailed look into the governance of PURE.
- Dedication to Service – We deliver a service experience that minimizes the demands on our members’ time by providing a variety of resources to prevent losses, assist in the claim process and beyond.
Chubb vs PURE Insurance - The Bottom Line
We hope this article on high net worth homeowners insurance has been informative. The answer to that question really depends on what your particular needs are. Both companies are highly reputable and their clients are extremely satisfied. Pure insurance complaints, Pure insurance rating, who owns Pure insurance, Chubb insurance, Chubb high value home insurance, Pure insurance competitors & Nationwide Private Client vs. Chubb.
High Net Worth Insurance Information
EK Insurance advises our affluent clients on what coverage options are available to them. Please check out more of our articles on insurance choices for wealthy families: